Sunday, July 11, 2010

a late introduction

   
I have 2 distinct set of friends. Everybody else falls in between. I've mentioned them before here.

The first set is my high school buddies; most of them, guys. Guys who girls would be proud to introduce to their parents as their boyfriends. Guys, who a couple of years back founded ASC (Amorsolo Singles Club). During that time, all of my guy friends were single. Back then, they had weekly basketball-Senor Pedro nights, occasional roadtrips and girl watching slash hunting days.

From left: Enton, Poli, Linus (or Kid), Nat, Ronnel. Ain is the guy kneeling. 
Dyndyn and Neil (not in picture) are also members. 
Dyn is the only guy who has a gf when ASC was established.
Today, Kid is the only guy who doesn't have a gf.

The only girls in that group are me, Ria (who we sometimes refer to as Bude) and Ching.


Watch the cute video I made for them. :)

No comments: