Sunday, July 11, 2010

for 3 years and eight months...

    
I've been part of the APS Workforce Department. And I can say it has been the most fruitful, fulfilling and fun filled years so far.

I absolutely adore my WFM family. But of course, there are favorites and there ARE exceptions (but that would be a different entry altogether).

I especially fancy my old school FD peeps; and a few of the new bloods from the tech and telco RTA pool (who almost all are now accomplished level 4s). At syempre pa, my FDD OWW team.

It was during my WFM years when I experienced my first plane ride. Enjoyed the sandbars of Bantayan Island, embraced the scenery of old Vigan, photographed the Pahiyas Festival, raced to Laguna and tried to outplay teams in Caliraya.

However, as I grow up (and blow up), I felt the need for greener pastures, some things outside my comfort zone.

But I know even if we don't get to be in the same office anymore, we still have a lot of places and adventures in our future. :)

No comments: