Wednesday, February 06, 2008

what gets me thru the day...


besides chocolates and my psp,

are these people....

i've known them since forever.


we've been through flag ceremonies, class projects, field trips, school elections, proms, stalking-celebrities, cutting classes, UAAP rivalry, graduation problems, boyfriends, girlfriends, ex-boyfriends, ex-girlfriends, stressful work, unsuccesful out of town plans and we still can't get enough of each other.

i trust them with my life. they can finish my sentences and man, i hate it when they are sooo right about me. and yes, they know me inside out, and they're still there. talk about pagtiyatiyaga!

*****

just when i thought i'll just breeze through my existence in PS and noone would take notice...

it's actually my whole FD family, but i have to play favorites. i just have to say that, as much hardships and stress that i have to go through to reach where i am now, it is definitely worth it. not only are they some of the smartest, most patient people i know, they are also a lot of fun. and i mean a LOT of fun.

No comments: