Sunday, February 10, 2008

blue-green

i may be unlucky in love, but i am sooo lucky with friends...

this is the 2nd poem done for me by a friend. the first one came as a surprise for me, coming from an unexpected person, who i now consider one of my closest friend (kahit hindi mutual, hehe!) . and now this one, sobrang touched talaga ako.

with mark's approval, i'm posting this poem that he made, as answer to my "green" poem.

Blue

Took a short breath, and with nothing to hold on to,
I jumped and felt every sensation that I never knew existed.
I did not open my eyes, nor dare to cry, faked one crooked smile
deep inside I was shaking, thought no one’s watching

And there you are. Standing from afar.
You understood things despite the unsaid.
Heard words unspoken. Felt the hurt, half of my tears you silently shed.
Without limit, no nothing from me you expect.

And though I thought it wasn’t possible, can’t believe it was true…
At that time, I wasn’t alone…

I was with you

Salamat, gurl!

No comments: