Saturday, April 15, 2006

my life

23...


tama ang sabi ng kaibigan ko. by the end of this year, wala na kami sa early twenties. nasa mid-twenties category na ko. anak ng!


i still feel like i haven't done anything with my life. i still regret the fact that i didn't attend my graduation. i haven't taken the GE board yet. ano ba talaga gusto ko sa buhay?


i keep asking myself that question over and over again. when i was in highschool, i thought i have my life planned to perfection. boy, was i wrong! and now, i kept on telling myself that my life today should have been better.


but only when i stopped and rethink again, i realized.. life IS better. it may not be perfect, but i am happy. and content. and satisfied. and redundant.


the worst days are yet to come. i'm not even sure if im ready for it. it was said that life is one helluva ride. but i don't need to worry. im one freakin driver!


 


 

No comments: