Tuesday, April 11, 2006

im back!

at last! my age of depression is over. hehe!


i was afraid that some of the overdramatic crap of some people had rubbed into me. i am usually the sanest, most optimistic, most rational person i know.


its a good thing that i have such great friends. without them, i'd probably be in a rat hole right now, not to mention suffering in a loveless relationship... again.


as i have come to realize, living a romanceless life is not all that bad. i have lived most of my 23 years like it. i have been able to keep my feelings at bay. its one way of protecting myself.


but lately, i have allowed myself to become vulnerable. i became weak. and i regretted it. for the past 2 weeks, i've been ranting about being in love. because i believe i was, that i am. but believing is different from feeling. maybe this is another phase. another step closer to really being in love.


and now that i feel a bit more mature, i'm willing to wait. for a change.


i don't need to rush things. i am already complete.


 


 

No comments: