Tuesday, August 02, 2005

the night ronnel sang "the closer i get to you"

foreword:


this blog was made last August 1, but just posted today. :)


 


Back to work.


 


I was on a medical leave the past three days. Twisted my knee in  a bus incident. Had to bear with the excruciating pain for three days. Actually, up to now. Not to mention, had to live up to unstoppable mocking made by my officemates and my so-called friends.


 


But my knee injury is not the topic of this blog. Though I do thank the incident coz it was my excuse to get out of work for three days.


 


Saturday came, and instead of staying home to get the rest my knee deserved, I was off to meet my friends in Mcdo Philcoa (the usual rendezvous). I was there early, contrary to what everybody was expecting. 6 pm sharp. Then, one by one they came. Paul, Kid, then Rossen. Dyndyn just came from work, so he’d be coming a little later.



Twas supposed to be a jamming gig. One that i have been planning for weeks. But SM North had big sale that night. And we can't risk being stuck all night there just to satisfy my musical whim. No parking. Big crowd. Who would say yes to that?


Instead, tambay kami sa Tong Yang. It's a hotpot buffet resto along quezon avenue. Grabe! Sobrang Busog! Takaw ni Linus!


Our bill came to what Dyndyn was getting every payday. hehe! Joke lang! It was more than we bargained for. That would be the last of our food trip experiments. 


Speaking of experiments, during idle time at Pork Barrel, we put my digicam to good use. I'll post the results here in a few days. I'll let you be the judge of it.


We went MYMP all the way. Uso eh.


Ronnel hogged the mic.


We went home free of alcohol and with just a staint of second-hand smoke. My, my, we are really serious about that healthy living sh*t huh?


It was a fun night. As it will always be whenever I am with highschool friends.

1 comment:

XXXX YYYY said...

Gad, I miss you guys so much! Can't wait for the pics!