Wednesday, July 13, 2005

sick.. of being sick

we just discovered that i'm allergic to any canned/ tetra juices

who freakin gets allergic to those?!


my life just gets better and better everyday!


as usual, there's no one to turn to but blogging. my mom can't do anything about it. my doctor would just give me more and more prescription. i can't even remember what to take at what time.


 


here's a list of all things not good for me:


 


1.       coffee (which i cannot give up. my loyal companion at work.)


2.      softdrinks. (which is never without whenever our family eats together)


3.       canned juice, e.g. tang, ponkana, zesto, etc.


4.       dust and pollution (ain't all of us?)


5.       yosi *sigh*


6.       alcoholic beverage


so, im now the official party pooper. if you want a pathetic, bleak and boring party, invite me over. the wildest i can do is inhale second hand smoke and gulp soda until i vomit my insides out.


looking at the bright side, at least i would pursue better living. i already have kid to accompany me. (his was healthy living by choice though.) besides, i still have the other comforts of life, like chocolates, seafood, cheesecakes, and my mom's kare-kare.


however, if the time comes that i need to go vegetarian.... just kill me! 

2 comments:

dyn flores said...

i want to be a party pooper too! i want to be a party pooper too! (repeat until annoyed)

*/ I do not know that the French obtained to you deceived, huh? ! I could write anything inside here and would take it to you. Rena is so nice no matter who who appeared that this message outside will obtain a free meal on me my so fresh prattling not ever resounded like bible known as him, go ahead and multiplies the rock above! Rena is nice superb! /*

Now, where is my free meal? :)

rena bravo said...

yeah, yeah dyn! that was as close as an interpretation i can get. so, you the way to our house, you know my number. just tell me when you're free, my atm is yours. (well, what's left of it!) hehe!