Tuesday, December 09, 2008

to err is human...

to lose your bag (that contains your psp, newly bought wallet, all IDs, among others) just because you're engrossed in a conversation with your ex-crush of a bestfriend... IS. JUST. PLAIN. STUPID.

i would've preferred being mugged. at least, when asked how, i can say that i put up a good fight and had no choice but to give up my stuff. instead of a pathetic i-left-my-bag-on-the-chair-beside-me like i was actually offering the darn thing.

december had not been very good to me. just last week i was almost towed by the mmda coz my car overheated and gave up on me in the middle of ayala.i left my car in shell ayala for 2 days coz there's no way i can drive it back home. then i cut myself (a deep cut, i might add), though i don't know if that instance counts, it's actually a given fact that i'm a walking disaster. and just before i had my tito tow my car to malabon, i broke my full length mirror in an attempt to bring it my newly rented apartment. that's 7 more years of bad luck!

and then yesterday's the last straw. i dunno what else can top that. i just hope nothing can.

and since the universe poured it's one year worth of bad luck on me in just one week, i am PRAYING that some karmic god take pity on me and leave the rest of my 2008 in peace.

and if, in case, this string of bad luck is just an introduction to something larger than life for me.. i'm expecting a BBB anytime soon. and i mean SOON!

as in NOW NA! hehehe!

17 comments:

linus ramos said...

bbboinx, whats a BBB?

ria santos said...

hahaha! natawa ako dun :D

rena bravo said...

secret! hehehe! :D

ria santos said...

text mo na lang sa akin ;)

Zigfreed deerfgiZ said...

ako alam ko sasabihin ko joke ahahahaha

ria santos said...

big-time boy bonanza? ;p hehehe

Mark Celimen said...

ahahaha! Bonggang Bongang Borlogs! lols! mas fit sa yo yan Rena. =))

Zigfreed deerfgiZ said...

"i'm expecting a BBB anytime soon. and i mean SOON!"

Bravo in Bed and Breakfast =p

rena bravo said...

ay, i like ung BBB according to Zig! :D

ria santos said...

BBB = bouncing baby boy ;p

rena bravo said...

NGEK! walang ganung ria! wala ngang BBB, bouncing baby boy pa? heheh!

linus ramos said...

birthday boyfriend ba?

rena bravo said...

basta basta basta! :D

dyn flores said...

bery boombastic boypren hehehe HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOINX! LOVE YOU! MMMWAH! 9oo alam ko sa 16 pa...)

linus ramos said...

sa 16? diba ngayon ang 16?! HAHAHAHA o yun may bday ng 16 ang bery boombastic boypren na gusto ni boinx?? ;D

dyn flores said...

tama! at binati ko na sya ng haba birdie kanina. batiin mo din sya ng haba birdie hehehe

rena bravo said...

tsktsk dyndyn! tama ba ung kalimutan ang date ng bday ko?! :p binati ko na rin sya, reregaluhan ko pa sya ng set ng compression shorts.