Monday, November 24, 2008

whatta saturday!

november 22, 2008

KomikoN 2008

the most frustrating thing about this is that i have waited for a year to attend this event and i actually missed it. i arrived in UP Bahay ng Alumni 30 minutes before 8pm. and everybody's already packing up. good thing, a college friend, batch leader, orgmate and beerkadet Elaine Muncal (Beerkada's Chompy) saw me and gave me FREE copies of Batch 72. Thanks batchhead! :D

i missed Elmer 4 and Trese, the comics i have anticipated the most.

good thing Michael David was there and i was able to get an autographed copy of Kubori Strips for the Soul.


(Boinks, late ka tsktsk! salamat! -David)

i guess i just have to wait for next year for Komikon 2009.

SM Makati

forgive me for blogging my saturday randomly. me and my office friends went to SM Makati to, take note of this, buy me an outfit for my club bureau gimik later that night. Aissa found "the" dress and "the" killer (literally) shoes. Paul, Mark, Lala and Angel were there to support. (sorry guys, even with the dress and shoes, walang booking!)

Club Bureau

Bottoms Up was the event. I was with HS and friend and some of their friends. Darn killer pointed shoes, i think my toes died a rather slow death that night.

in fairness, good music, really cute girls and not so many cute guys. sabi ni mark, kase daw straight guys mga nandun. hehe!

one conclusion: clubbing is really not for me.

you may click on this link to see a somewhat decent me.

3 comments:

ria santos said...

hahahaha! natawa ako dito sa post mo, boinx! :D

Mark Celimen said...

hahaha! sinong mark??? ako!? lols!

rena bravo said...

TJ pala. andami kaseng mark eh. :p

korek! sa susunod, sa ibang club na ko tutungo. hehe!