Friday, November 14, 2008

tago

one good thing about keeping my blog private, is that it IS private.

this year's one hell of a rollercoaster ride for me. professionally, intellectually, socially, and most of all, emotionally. a rumble and tumble of had-beens, what-ifs and over-and-done-with.

i have sighed a million times than last year. i fell and is still falling.

but i am strong. my bestfriend had kept me just that. ria had believed that from the beginning that it makes me believe it myself. even if my heart feels otherwise.

again, i am afraid to show im hurting. but more terrified to know that i really am. i've never been so vulnerable in my life. but yet noone have penetrated.

i hope everything becomes better. and i hope it's soon... because i'm starting to doubt who i am already...

No comments: