Friday, September 26, 2008

post its


I am always left with a lot in my mind but nothing in paper... so forgive me mela, for stealing your love notes, it's just that you precisely put into words my exact sentiments/ frustrations. plus the fact that i'm not really eloquent with words.

Here are two of my favorites:

Dear Future Love,

I just realized that anyone who has put up with me on a regular basis has to be crazy, even just a little bit.
That’s not necessarily a bad thing.
Sanity never made anyone happier.

~**~ 
Dear Future Love,

If there’s anything I find hard to take, it’s disappointment over a broken promise. That’s why I’m cautious about getting my hopes up. The only person I have control over is myself, so the things that depend on other people are always 50-50.

I am an optimist with low expectations. It’s a defense mechanism and it works.

I am telling you how to break my heart, hoping you won’t.


7 comments:

Mela Almonte said...

hehe :D

Chuck Pilapil said...

ANU TO? HAHAHAHA

linus ramos said...

im sure you can do 3 pages of these in one sitting.
may libro ba ng ganito si mela? =D

Mela Almonte said...

pamphlet pa lang. di pa ganun kakapal.

rena bravo said...

punta ka sa site ni mela, kid, daming ganito. gusto ko ngang pangalanan si future love eh. bwahahaha!

rena bravo said...

bakit may tawa? cute naman dba? :p wala pa rin tatalo sa kakornihan mo, chuck, don't worry. hehehe! :D

Chuck Pilapil said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA ganun talaga..