Wednesday, January 30, 2008

green


you took a deep breath; both hands still shaking
you're ready to leap; proud, determined, uncaring
opening your eyes, blinking away the tears
silently smiling as the wind carry your fears,

i was watching you from afar, a nervous spectator
jaded as i am, i knew you'd be broken
and as you spead your arms to welcome the rain
i turned my back and feel your pain

but you are content
to love... just to love
with everything you are, unselfishly
without limit, even without return

and though my pride won't admit it's true
deep in my heart....

i envy you

~~para kay mark~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blue


Took a short breath, and with nothing to hold on to,
I jumped and felt every sensation that I never knew existed.
I did not open my eyes, nor dare to cry, faked one crooked smile
deep inside I was shaking, thought no one’s watching

And there you are. Standing from afar.
You understood things despite the unsaid.
Heard words unspoken. Felt the hurt, half of my tears you silently shed.
Without limit, no nothing from me you expect.

And I though I thought it wasn’t possible, can’t believe it was true…
At that time, I wasn’t alone…

I was with you