Tuesday, December 18, 2007

five minutes after midnight

the one who i know more than she thinks, to her who's sane in her own world, to a friend who is best even in being jealous, to whom i owe a lot... less than she owes me, to the best advice giver if you don't really have any other choice, to the confused when everything is in place, to my trip planner, to the bulletproof animal....

*this came from my shock absorber, stress ball, feeling big (how ironic!) brother, financer, driver, and karmic partner in one. :) thanks kiddo! i have to admit, i can sometimes be all of the above.

 

5 comments:

Dea Macachor said...

Happy birthday, Boinx! I love you! I love you din Kid! Miss ko na kayo!

linus ramos said...

=P

pAuL aguila said...

hehehe....

rena bravo said...

may mas nauna pa rin sayo kiddo. i'll post the pictures later :p

linus ramos said...

haha ;D