Thursday, July 06, 2006

WWE's Smackdown's coming to Manila

before that, lemme just tell you that i saw D' Generation X reunited yesterday and i screamed my heart out. Can't wait for more of their pranks! I knew about them being reunited weeks ago, but there's a big difference between reading it on the net and seeing it onscreen. i was just so estatic!


also, the Animal, Batista will be unleashed in Smackdown this week (in the states). i hope he's included in the roster in the Smackdown Survivor Series tour.


which brings me back to the title of this blog. Smackdown's coming here in Manila. October 21 and 22. the on-sale ticket date is on July 15. ticket's are at PHP 3,500, 3,300, 2,000, 900 and 400. a little too cheaper than the RAW tickets were. makes me a little apprehensive if Batista is included in the list of the smackdown superstars coming. c'mon, honestly, besides Batista and my Lashley, there's noone in particular in the smackdown roster i'd spend my money on.


time to tighten the belt. SMACKDOWN here i come!

No comments: