Thursday, June 08, 2006

barely legal

my 44 year old tito got his 19 year old girlfriend pregnant. talk about cradle-snatching.


 


yes, it was such a pleasant surprise. but a surprise nonetheless. especially when all my life i have never seen or heard him with a girlfriend. or anyone of that sort.


 


the girl's seven months pregnant as of this writing. and i can't wait til she gives birth. im really excited. and praying so hard that it's a baby boy. it's about time the adrianos produce an heir.


 


my only qualm is the fact that she's only 19. heck, im four years older. what is she gonna call me? what am i gonna call her? tita? well... i don't even know her name.


 

i just hope the relationship last. and that a marriage would take place in the long run. for happy endings' sake. and for my new cousin's sake as well.

No comments: