Saturday, September 17, 2005

fully booked

calm me down...


went to my first book launch ever. arnold arre's book launch no less.


didn't care if i had only two hours of sleep. didn't care if it was raining crazy. didn't care if i still need to work later.


i had all my book/comics signed. he even commented on the fact that i have a copy of "trip to tagaytay" which they have stopped printing.


i don't consider myself a fanatic... but i do admire his works... maybe because i find him so sincere. dedicating all his work to his wife is just so romantic.


i was bragging my signed books at work. will continue to brag about it.


arnold arre + mythology class + a glimpse of cynthia bauzon + dencio's + bestfriends + unplanned purchase of angels and demons = one of my better days

No comments: