Friday, July 01, 2005

weekly report


talk about unlucky. i had the most unfortunate week, and today’s just halfway done.


 


actually, monday started fairly well. i stayed all day at home, fought with my little brother who would get the pc authority. being the surfing aficionado that i was, my day ended at 5 in the morning. i can smell the neighbor's breakfast. bacon and tuyo. not much of a pair, but yummy nonetheless.


 


tuesday was such a bore. i felt like i gained good 10 pounds being languid the entire day.


 


then wednesday came. not only do I have no money, no enthusiasm and no load (damned prepaid sim!), i have to live thru the day in the office without the net. i was pulled out to train incoming newbies. i found myself giving lecture to a bunch of deadpans. ignorance I can take. but apathy?! i felt like i'm sort of an intellectual narcotic.


 


thursday is way f*cked up! i don't wanna elaborate.


 


i was supposed to finish this piece by friday but of course, my work did not permit it. so here i am, back into my blissful repose that is blogging.


 


dyn dropped by yesterday. he brought me "makabayan".


 


saturday.


 


i forgot to bring my wallet.


 


my crush just passed by me. he's resigning. why am i working here again?


 


am anticipating a surprise later this day.


 


can't wait til monday.


 


my eyes are open but my subconscious is asleep.


 


my brother lost 3 pounds.


 


tonight's the first lottery draft in WWE RAW.


 


am singing "insensitive" in my head.


 


my seatmate's humming "life goes on" by leann rimes.


 


shame on you if you fool me once. shame on me if you fool me twice.


 


i'm blabbing. again.


 


my supervisor's coming.


 


later!


 


whew!

No comments: